All students must ensure that they read the following terms and conditions of admission before
they sign the application form.
- Tuition fees are set prior to the start of each month and vary from programme to programme.
- The tuition fee must be paid by the deadlines set by NIFTY SPHERE- Institute Of Arts & Designing.
- The tuition fee must be paid within the first 10 days of your joining date.
- Students are liable to pay for all courses in which they have been registered.
- Behaviour that puts other students and staff at risk or in a harmful/dangerous situation will not be
tolerated and disciplinary procedures will be implemented.
- The person signing the application takes responsibility for paying all required fees.
- Failure to comply with our payment terms may result in your enrolment being cancelled.
- In case a student does not pay the fee within due dates, fine of Rs 100/- per day will be imposed.
- We reserve the right to change teachers at any time during your course.
- We are a serious academic institution and expect every student to be on time, attend every
lesson and do all their homework. We keep strict attendance registers and latecomers may not be
allowed into class.
- If you miss a lesson, for any reason, we cannot give a refund or allow you to take the lesson at
another time. In the case of absence due to sickness of up to 2 weeks, students must complete a
self-certification sickness form on their return. For sickness of 2 weeks or more, students must
provide a ‘fit note’ from the doctor.
- Students will be held liable and required to pay for any damage they cause on the college or
institute premises, at their accommodation or at any other facilities used during the running of a
- If you leave your course early for any reason before the course ends the college will not be
responsible to refund any dues.
- Admission is contingent upon providing of following documents:
- Attested photo copies of all academics degrees/result cards.
- Two recent passport sized colour photographs with blue background.
- Photo copy of CNIC or Form B/Parents/Guardian.
- Copy of Result Card / Degree.